Turtle Watching TourSt. Johns Antigua
For a few months each year, endangered sea turtles inhabit our beaches to lay their eggs. Approximately two months later, hatchlings emerge from their nests and start their journey into the open seas. Together, Island Routes, The Sandals Foundation and local turtle conservation authorities are working to help monitor the turtles to make sure they reach the water safely. Proceeds from this tour helps to benefit the Oracabessa Foundation in their conservation efforts. In 2015 alone, over 21,000 turtles were released, thank you for helping us to preserve our precious marine life.
CALL 1-877-768-8370 FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Work together with local turtle conservation authorities to protect precious marine life
- Help monitor turtle hatchlings to ensure they reach the open sea safely
- Proceeds from this tour help to benefit the Oracabessa Foundation in their conservation efforts
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible