Nicole's Table Caribbean Cooking ClassSt. Johns Antigua
Nicole's Caribbean cooking classes are designed so you can learn about local and regional food and flavors from a lovely home overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Whether you want to get hands-on, or just sit, watch, talk and eat, there are never more than 10 people at a time, making the classes feel more like close friends sitting for a meal! All visitors receive a full menu with recipes, Nicole’s Old Fashioned Rum Punch, soft beverages, and the food they prepare and cook. The view of the Caribbean Sea is included at no extra cost! Come and learn the secrets of delicious Caribbean cooking to take back home and enjoy forever.
- Learn about the preparation of authentic Caribbean food
- Get hands-on, sit, talk and eat during an intimate class
- Classes taught in a local Caribbean Home
- Receive recipes, Rum Punch, soft beverages and the food you prepare
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible