Aruba HighlightsOranjestad Aruba
10% OFF !
Allow your senses to be captivated on a journey through this spectacular Caribbean island. On the Aruba Highlights tour, you’ll experience the best of what the island has to offer. You’ll begin by visiting the renowned Aloe Vera Factory and Museum. Aloe plays a significant role in the history of Aruba, as the country was once the largest exporter of Aloe in the world. Your tour will continue at one of Aruba’s gorgeous natural wonders, the Casibari Rock Formations, a cluster of huge rocks that rise up from the desert soil to create an unusual setting. Next up will be the Natural Bridge, a formation of coral limestone, cut by years of pounding surf. Not far from there is the gorgeous Alto Vista Chapel, built on the site of the first Catholic Church, constructed in Aruba. The final stop is the famous California Light House, named after a ship called California, which received the distress signals from the Titanic. This area offers some of the most picturesque views in Aruba.
GET 10% OFF NOW! Promo Code: ARUBA
- Visit the renowned Aloe Vera Factory and Museum
- Explore the Casibari Rock Formations
- Witness the Natural Bridge
- Visit the gorgeous Alto Vista Chapel
- See the California Lighthouse
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Tour can accomodate wheelchair users if chair is collapsable and guest can walk short distances unaided
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible