Nassau Chocolate and Spirit ExperienceNassau Bahamas
Entice your taste buds as you travel on a delicious journey and learn the secret behind pairing chocolate with various spirits, beer, rum, wine, port and more. You’ll learn the art of artisanal chocolate production and why certain chocolates taste better with particular spirits. Of course no tour would be complete without also savoring a variety of the fine chocolates produced in the Graycliff Chocolatier factory, which will be paired with a suitable premium spirit, rum, whiskey or wine. Imagine a sip of fine rum paired with a creamy chocolate, which presents notes of buttery vanilla goodness. Or a whiskey matched with a Bahamian-fruit flavored chocolate that titillates the taste buds.
- Tour the Graycliff factory and learn about the chocolate making process
- Savour a variety of fine chocolates paired with premium spirits
- Pair milk, white and dark chocolate with wine, beer, rum and more
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:00 hour approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible