Jolly Roger Lunch CruiseBarbados Barbados
Swing from ropes and walk the plank on this fun-filled pirate ship cruise! Climb aboard as we set sail for the first stop; a sunken shipwreck where you can swim and enjoy the best of Barbados. Explore the sea-claimed ruins and snorkel amongst the many tropical fish before heading back to the deck for a fresh, pirate-size barbeque feast. Cooked to order, you can chose from sirloin steak, grilled tuna or chicken, all served with a delicious array of salads and sides. There’s plenty of space and shade, and a top-desk for sunbathing! After lunch, you’ll have another opportunity to snorkel and explore Barbados’ hidden treasures, and if you’re lucky you may even spot a sea turtle or two. Then, in true pirate fashion the party gets going! Enjoy unlimited drinks from the bar, but be sure to sample the world famous Jolly Roger Rum Punch! (No rope swinging available on Wednesdays).
- Enjoy swinging from the ropes and walking the plank!
- Snorkel amongst tropical fish and sunken ships
- Head to the deck for a fresh BBQ feast
- Sample the Jolly Rodger Rum Punch
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible