Catalina Island Diving ExcursionPunta Cana Tours Dominican Republic
Dive below the ocean's surface and explore the phenomenal underworld of Catalina Island! Your adventure will begin at "The Wall" an impressive drop-off that is home to coral reef and exotic tropical fish such as yellow tail snapper, trumpet fish, porcupine, green moray eels, squirrel fish, sea horses and barracudas. Our next stop will take you 45-feet below sea level to the "Aquarium" where you'll come face-to-face with lobster, yellow stingrays and eels, just to name a few. After the dive we'll head to Casa de Campo beach, one of Catalina's most exclusive and beautiful private beaches where you can enjoy the beach club, tropical cocktails, soothing Caribbean music and a delicious Dominican lunch.
- Dive below the ocean surface and explore "The Wall"
- "The Wall" is inhabited by coral and exotic tropical fish
- Travel 45 ft below sea level to the "Aquarium"
- Access to Casa de Campo Beach and enjoy the beach club
- Enjoy tropical cocktails, Caribbean music and delicious BBQ
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
9:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible