Rose Hall Great House Night ExperienceMontego Bay Jamaica
A candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House is a must for visitors to Montego Bay. Your guided exploration of the former home of Jamaica’s ‘White Witch’, Annie Palmer, includes captivating and chilling stories of love, murder and mystery skillfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goose-bumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years! You will gain historic insight into this the grandest of Jamaican great houses, now beautifully restored with 18th-century decor and antiques. To conclude this fascinating adventure, you can visit the dungeon, now transformed into a tavern called Annie’s Pub. Many visitors find that purchasing a glass of the famous rum cocktail, known as “Witches Brew” helps banish the spirits of ghosts and black magic they sense still lingering in the mansion!
Enjoy a candle-lit evening tour of Rose Hall Great House
Hear chilling stories about former resident Annie Palmer
See the beautifully restored 18th century decor and antiques
Conclude the tour at Annie's Pub where drinks are available for purchase
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:00 hour approx.
What to Bring:
- Not accessible for the physically challenged