Rose Hall Great House Day ExperienceMontego Bay Jamaica
Explore the beautifully restored Rose Hall Great House once the home of the legendary Annie Palmer, the "White Witch of Rose Hall" who was the owner of 2000 slaves and a vast sugar cane plantation in the 18th century. Accompany your guide on a tour through the most famous great house in Jamaica and witness the stunning Georgian architecture with furnishings dating back to this era. The tour includes captivating and chilling stories of love, murder and mystery skillfully told by the knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goose bumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years. Conclude this fascinating adventure with a visit to the dungeon, now transformed into a tavern called Annie’s Pub.
Enjoy a guided tour of Rose Hall Great House
Hear chilling stories about former resident Annie Palmer
See the beautifully restored 18th century decor and antiques
Conclude the tour at Annie's Pub where drinks are available for purchase
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:00 hour approx.
What to Bring:
- Not accessible for the physically challenged