MINI-Routes to NegrilMontego Bay Jamaica
10% Off !
Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper during this first-of-its-kind journey along Jamaica’s beautiful north-west coast to the ‘capital of casual’, Negril! This exciting new experience puts you in the driver’s seat as you follow behind an expert island guide to local spots and famous landmarks. Your journey begins with a short stop at a local coconut vendor. Then hop back in your MINI and drive through the historic town of Lucea. Once you arrive in Negril it’s time for some delicious food and a relaxing break on the Seven Mile Beach. In the afternoon drive to the iconic Negril Lighthouse at the westernmost point of the island where you can see the lighthouse and take in the gorgeous view. Next, visit the legendary Ricks Café where you’ll have the opportunity to witness the daring cliff-divers, snap a few pictures and enjoy the stunning views. On your way back to Montego Bay you’ll make a final stop at an authentic jerk shack for a quick cooking demonstration. It’s time to take your island experience into your own hands on this fully-loaded adventure, but get ready because there’s nothing ‘mini’ about it! We love our community and as a result Island Routes will be donating a portion of proceeds to benefit the local communities that we call home.
*$225 per person based on a minimum of two people sharing one vehicle
*If a guest wishes to drive alone he/she must pay for the price of two
10% Off Limited Time Offer Promo Code: Drive
- Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper
- Drive to Negril stopping at unique sites along the way
- Stop at a local coconut vendor
- Enjoy lunch and beach time on Negril’s Seven Mile Beach
- Witness the Negril Lighthouse while enjoying the gorgeous views
- Visit the legendary Rick’s Café
- Witness an authentic Jamaican jerk demo
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Must by 23 years or older to drive
- Drivers must provide a valid drivers license
- Never driven in Jamaica before? No problem! You'll go through an orientation briefing with our guides before hitting the road
- Child safety seats are not available on this tour – please note that if the child is under 6yrs old, guests must bring their own child safety seat
- Drinking and driving is illegal in Jamaica. If a driver drinks while on this tour he/she will be immediately disqualified
- Tour duration is not inclusive of pickup times
- All tours are weather permitting
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible