MINI-Routes to Ocho RiosMontego Bay Jamaica
10% Off !
Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper during this first-of-its-kind tour to Ocho Rios along the beautiful north coast of Jamaica, where you’ll get to See, Touch, Taste and Drive your own island experience! You’ll follow an expert island guide to the best local spots and famous landmarks. Your first stop will be in Discovery Bay at the site where Christopher Columbus first set foot in Jamaica, then it’s on to ecological treasures such as the magnificent Dunn’s River Falls. Here you can climb 600 feet up the rocky slopes before cooling down in the rushing waters of one of the Caribbean’s most celebrated attractions. Next up, enjoy lunch at one of Ocho Rios’ best kept culinary secrets! After lunch we’ll hop back in the cars and head to a local favorite to see how some sweet Jamaican delicacies are made (dessert is available for purchase). It’s time to take your island experience into your own hands on this fully-loaded adventure, but get ready because there’s nothing ‘mini’ about it! We love our community and as a result Island Routes will be donating a portion of proceeds to benefit the local communities that we call home.
*$225 per person based on a minimum of two people sharing one vehicle
*If a guest wishes to drive alone he/she must pay for the price of two
10% Off Limited Time Offer Promo Code: Drive
- Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper
- Drive to Ocho Rios stopping at unique sites along the way
- Immerse yourself in the history of the island at Discovery Bay
- Visit natural treasures such as Dunn’s River Falls
- Enjoy delicious Jamaican dishes
- See how some sweet Jamaican delicacies are made
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Must by 23 years or older to drive
- Drivers must provide a valid drivers license
- Never driven In Jamaica before? No problem! You'll go through an orientation briefing with our guides before hitting the road
- Child safety seats are not available on this tour – please note that if the child is under 6yrs old, guests must bring their own child safety seat
- Drinking and driving is illegal in Jamaica. If a driver drinks while on this tour he/she will be immediately disqualified
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible