MINI-Routes Montego Bay Half Day TourMontego Bay Jamaica
$30 Off Per Car!
Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper during this first of its kind tour that takes you to unique stops around Montego Bay, where you’ll get to See, Touch, Taste and Drive your own island experience! Follow behind an experienced guide in your own MINI and stop at local sites and hotspots along the way. Your adventure begins as you drive to the historic town of Falmouth where you’ll get to learn about the town’s rich history as you stop at historical landmarks along the way. Then get ready to head off the beaten path for an authentic Jamaican experience; climb aboard a 30-foot bamboo raft and relax as your guide navigates you down the historic Martha Brae River. Next, visit one of Montego Bay‘s best duty-free areas to shop for some of the greatest gifts, souvenirs and deals the island has to offer. Afterwards, see how jerk is prepared and cooked over pimento-tree wood at one of the island’s famous open-air jerk spots before getting a chance to purchase and taste the island’s favourite cuisine! It’s time to take your island experience into your own hands, but get ready because there’s nothing ‘mini’ about it!
*Island Routes will donate a portion of proceeds to the local communities that we call home
$30 Off Per Car Use Code:MIN30
- Buckle up and take the wheel of your own MINI Cooper
- Drive to unique stops in and around Montego Bay
- Drive through the historical town of Falmouth
- Float along the Martha Brae River on a 30-foot bamboo raft
- Visit Shoppes at Rose Hall for duty-free shopping
- Stop and eat at a famous jerk stop
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Driver`s License
- Not handicapped accessible