Private Horseback Beach RideOcho Rios Jamaica
An exclusive horseback beach ride arranged just for you, where you'll immerse yourself in the incredible history of Jamaica all as you travel across the tropical landscape on horseback. Start off with a visit to the Seville Great House Museum, where you can marvel at a wealth of artifacts. Ride by a towering Great House and massive sugar factory ruins that date back nearly 500 years. Your private guide will trot alongside you as you ride through wooded areas, where the ancient Taino Indian tribe used to hunt for food long before Columbus first arrived on the island and claimed it for the Spanish Crown. Witness archaeological excavations intended to uncover the deep-rooted history of this area. Dig into delicious refreshments, served in our jungle beach hut. Then strip down to your bathing suit and get ready for an exhilarating dash through the waves on horseback, as you plunge into the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy an exclusive horseback beach ride arranged just for you
- Start off with a visit to Seville Great House Museum
- Ride by towering Great Houses, ruins and wooded areas
- Dig into delicious refreshments, served in our jungle beach hut
- Then enjoy an exhilarating dash through the Caribbean Sea
2:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery