Flavors of JamaicaOcho Rios Jamaica
Take a journey through time and get an authentic taste of the island at one of Jamaica’s oldest estates, Prospect Plantation. A warm Jamaican welcome awaits you under the estate’s great Mahogany Tree, which was planted by Sir Winston Churchill in 1953. Then enjoy a scenic stroll through the plantation’s lush gardens laden with herbs and tropical plants. Your journey leads you to amazing panoramic views of the Caribbean for some stunning photo ops. Then it's off to the Great House, once a fort, where you’ll cook up some mouth-watering Jamaican dishes–jerk chicken, steamed callaloo, festivals and coconut shrimp ‘Run Down’–with the help of Chef “Irie.” The best part: Lunch will be served under a shaded tree on the estate’s lawn! This educational, relaxing and tantalizing tour is truly a must.
- Enjoy a scenic stroll through the gardens of Prospect Plantation
- Cook up mouth-watering Jamaican dishes in the Great House
- Lunch is served under a shaded tree on the estate lawn
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible