Cancun Dolphin Swim AdventureCancun Mexico
Take a ferry to Isla Mujeres the destination for fun and adventure! Come and enjoy the company of a friendly dolphin and have an amazing day full of excitement. Activities include the Boogie Push, where the dolphin will propel you while you lay on a boogie board, or let the dolphin pull you on a Belly Ride thorugh the water while you hold on to its fins. During the tour a Marine Mammal Specialist will give you all the information you need to know about these wonderful dolphins. At the end of your program you can spend the day in the beach club, enjoy the pools, buffet lunch and open bar!
- Set sail on a ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Swim with dolphins during this comprehensive program
- Activities: Belly Ride, Boogie Push, Hug, Handshake, Kiss
- Enjoy pool, buffet and open bar at the beach club
- Enjoy the swimming pools and other facilities at the beach club
- No transfers included
- Dolphin activithy:1 hour (15mins of orientation + 45 mins of interaction)
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am,11 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$10 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-12: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-12 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-12 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible