Cancun Sea Life Discovery PlusCancun Mexico
Enjoy three of the best experiences in Cancun on this very special adventure! Discover the excitement of the Dolphin Royal Swim, the tenderness of an encounter with manatees and the fun of a meeting with sea lions. In this all-inclusive program two beautiful dolphins will show you how affectionate they are by giving you a kiss, shaking your hand and letting you touch their skin. Then you will see how fast they are when they take you on a "Dorsal Tow"; you will hold their dorsal fins as they pull you at full speed! Next you can experience the "Foot Push"; the dolphins will push you out of the water by the soles of your feet in a vertical position like Superman (or woman!). After that you will meet the tender manatees; these adorable giants will give you a kiss and let you feed them while you learn all about them from the Marine Mammals Specialists. Last but not least, get ready for the fun and playful sea lions who will give you a kiss to greet you before you play together. After all the animal activities are complete you’ll get to spend time enjoying the buffet and drinks all included in our beach club as a perfect end to a great day.
- Set sail on a ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Swim with dolphins during this comprehensive program
- Dolphin Activities: Dorsal Tow, Foot Push, Handshake, Hug & Kiss
- Enjoy the manatee and sea lion encounters
- VIP lounge featuring two gourmet restaurants and private pool
- No transfers included
- Animal Activity; 3hrs
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am, 11 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$10 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-12: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-12 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-12 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible