Snorkel Punta NizucCancun Mexico
Come and enjoy a fantastic snorkeling trip at a local reef known as Punta Nizuc, located at the southern tip of Cancun. Enjoy the beauty of the natural reef, as well as some of the statues that make up the Cancun Underwater Museum! This famous museum consists of life sized sculptures made from marine cement designed to promote the growth of coral. There are 16 statues which can be seen from a shallow depth of only 3ft. The tour begins with a boat ride to Punta Nizuc where you snorkel from floating platforms. Experienced guides will take you on a circuit of the area and then you can relax on the platform with a cold beer, soda or water. Feel free to go out as many times as you like, boat shuttles are available every hour to take you back to dock.
- Enjoy a fantastic snorkeling trip at the Punta Nizuc reef
- The tour begins with a boat ride to Punta Nizuc
- Witness a beautiful natural reef and the Underwater Museum
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $10.00 USD per person cash for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights