Cancun Sea ExplorerCancun Mexico
Join us on an adventure that first takes you through the mangroves before sailing out to the beautiful Paradise Reef. Once here, come aboard the Subsee Explorer! The vessel is a cross between a submarine and a glass bottom boat, giving you a clear view of the underwater world without getting wet! The comfortable vessel is air-conditioned with bilingual guides who will point out the different species of coral, exotic fish and maybe even turtles and stingrays. You’ll also have the chance to see seven statues belonging to the famous Cancun Underwater Museum. These life-sized statues are made with marine clay and promote the growth of coral allowing Cancun’s reef area to thrive for years to come. This tour is a great choice for the whole family!
- The vessel is a cross between a submarine and a glass bottom boat
- Enjoy a clear view of the underwater world without getting wet
- Bilingual guides point out different species of coral & exotic fish
- See statues belonging to the Cancun Underwater Museum
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one-way.
- Children under 4 years old are free
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $10usd p.p. cash for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
2:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness