Cancun Dolphin Park AdmissionCancun Mexico
Set sail to Isla Mujeres aboard a ferry from Cancun and arrive ready to explore the island’s natural beauty during this fun-filled experience. Start your day at a relaxing beach club and dolphin park where you can observe the friendly dolphins at play or use the club’s facilities such as swimming pools, lounge chairs and bike rentals. If you wish you can explore the island on a bicycle tour that that will stop to visit a local turtle farm where you’d learn all about the lifecycle of these endangered animal. Afterwards enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, then you can visit downtown Isla Mujeres to explore the town and shop for souvenirs. Next, head over to one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico the Playa Norte Beach where you’l be given time to relax. As the day comes to an end wrap up this experience with a scenic return ferry ride back to Cancun.
- Set sail on a ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Observe the friendly interactions during the Dolphin programs
- Choose any or all of the following activities:
- Enjoy the swimming pools and other facilities at the beach club
- Rent a bicycle and explore the island, including turtle sanctuary (additional cost)
- Visit downtown Isla Mujeres for shopping
- Relax on the beautiful Playa Norte Beach
- Buffet style food and drinks available
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am,11 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$8 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-12: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-12 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-12 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible