Chocolate DecadenceCastries St. Lucia
This decadent journey is a chocolate lover's dream, beginning aboard a luxurious catamaran cruise to Soufriere to visit the renowned Hotel Chocolat. This bean to bar experience begins with a talk on the production of cocoa and concludes with you making your own bar of chocolate, using estate grown cocoa. Then savor a three-course, gourmet lunch at Boucan, where every item on the menu (sweet and savory) incorporates cocoa. End the day with a dip in therapeutic mud baths and a catamaran sail back up the coast for some swimming and snorkeling along the Pitons. Experience the amazing Saint Lucian sunset and dance your way back to the dock. Our fun crew may even teach you a few dance moves.
- Begin with a catamaran cruise to Hotel Chocolat in Soufriere
- Learn about cocoa and make your own chocolate bar
- Savour a three course lunch from an a la carte menu
- Every item on the menu incorporates cocoa
- Enjoy a dip in the theraputic mud baths
- Sail back up the coast and snorkel along the Pitons
10:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellant
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness