Chocolate DecadenceCastries St. Lucia
This decadent journey is a chocolate lover's dream, beginning aboard a luxurious catamaran cruise to Soufriere to visit the renowned Hotel Chocolat. This bean to bar experience begins with a talk on the production of cocoa and concludes with you making your own bar of chocolate, using estate grown cocoa. Then savor a two-course, gourmet lunch at Boucan, where every item on the menu (sweet and savory) incorporates cocoa. End the day with a dip in therapeutic mud baths and a catameran sail back up the coast for some swimming and snorkeling along the Pitons. Experience the amazing Saint Lucian sunset and dance your way back to the dock. Our fun crew may even teach you a few dance moves.
10:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible