Mt. Pimard Segway AdventureCastries St. Lucia
Experience a fun, safe and environmentally friendly Segway ride along a scenic trail to the top of Mount. Pimard and enjoy breath taking views of St. Lucia's dramatic West Coast! As you glide along the nature trail knowledgeable guides will share information on the surrounding flora and fauna, as well the history of the battles between the English and French for our fair Helen of the West, Saint Lucia. Next stop for a taste of local fruit and enjoy the sights of a charming pond nestled in the mountainside. As you head back down the trail, the panoramic views at Belle View Point will leave you speechless.
- Ride your segway up the scenic Mt.Pimard nature trail
- Learn the history of a former U.S naval base
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of St. Lucia's west coast
- Sampling of local fruits & fresh cocnut water
- Witness views of Pigeon Island and Rodney Bay during the decent
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible