Antigua Sea Doo Snorkeling AdventureSt. Johns Antigua
Explore Antigua’s colorful countryside on your way to a fantastic snorkeling adventure at the beautiful Galleon Beach. First you’ll hop on the bus for a guided tour through Antigua’s countryside, exploring the best of picturesque village life and authentic West Indian culture, past the magnificent view of Falmouth Harbour and ending at Galleon Beach. Here you will be thoroughly briefed before putting on your mask and fins and going snorkeling with your own battery powered sea scooter. An array of tropical marine animals including turtles, stingrays and tropical fish greet you on your way through the crystal clear water.
Don’t forget your camera!
NB: Snorkeling equipment includes mask, snorkel and fins; and professional instruction and supervision by PADI trained Guides. Participants must be able to swim.
- Sightseeing enroute to Galleon Beach
- Snorkelling tour with a battery powered SeaDoo
- See marine life including turtles, stingray, tropical fish
- Enjoy the backdrop of the Pillars of Hercules
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 14 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible