Two Tank Professional Shark Diving in NassauNassau Bahamas
Are you ready for some real adventure? What better way to get your blood boiling than by hopping into a shark tank!? Your first dive takes place in a non-feeding environment. The sharks will follow you throughout the dive, because when they see you they know that the dinner bell will ring soon. This keeps the sharks curious and it will create a very natural experience for you. The second dive takes place in a large sand patch where you will kneel down in a semi-circle as the Divemaster feeds the shark off of a long pole. As many as forty 5 to 6 foot Caribbean Reef Sharks will swim amongst you. They may be very fascinating creatures, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you do not touch them!
- Experience a two-tank dive amongst reef sharks with a certified divemaster
- The first dive allows you to swim with the sharks along the reef
- Witness the sharks being fed by the divemaster during the second dive
- Other fish can be seen on the dive, videos and photos are taken throughout
- Return to shore, shower, shop and view the photos/videos taken
- Read about the 7 most amazing things to do in the Bahamas
- The cost of dive tank,weights and shuttle for diving are all included in the price, additional rental equipment purchased separately.
- All divers must be certified.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 10 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery