Bites of Nassau Food Tasting & Cultural Walking TourNassau Bahamas
Captivate your senses and allow your taste buds to be your guide as you explore the best of Nassau’s local eateries and experience the true history and culture of the island. Learn about authentic Bahamian dishes from chefs and local artisans who prepare and preserve their cuisine, always keeping their cultural traditions in mind. Your gastronomic journey begins at a “down home” eatery serving soul-warming Bahamian classics. Enjoy locally sourced jams, salts and island bush teas as well as hand-made truffles by one of the island’s award winning chefs. Between tastings you will stroll through the charming tree-lined streets of Nassau’s historic downtown neighborhood, taking in the architectural gems, enchanting local flora, fascinating colonial relics and more. This experience will allow you to discover why natives are so proud to call Nassau home and it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to get a taste of the country, literally!
- Visit six food tasting locations during this guided walking tour
- Each location is highlights the best local Nassau flavours
- Learn from the locals that prepare and preserve these culinary traditions
- Between tastings stroll through downtown Nassau's historic streets
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not accessible for the physically challenged