Savor Old Nassau Dining StrollNassau Bahamas
Dine your way through the historic center of Old Nassau on a charming culinary experience, with an expert local guide leading the way. Discover the old world charm of Nassau and be delighted by the rich and distinct flavors of Bahamian cuisine. Start this foodie adventure in the country’s only 5-star restaurant where you’ll indulge in a traditional Bahamian Sunday lunch and sip on Nassau’s most legendary rum cocktail. Next, relish in the splendor of centuries-old architecture and explore the revitalized West Hill neighborhood. On this intimate experience, you’ll also have an exclusive opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of the Bahamian people as you meet and interact with the local entrepreneurs and artisans. As the journey continues, you’ll leisurely stroll through the colorful streets of this Old Nassau enclave, allowing you the time to take in the historical landmarks, charming flora and dynamic local artwork.
Guest should advise of any food allergies that they may have at the time of booking.
- Stroll through Nassau’s charming and historic enclave with an expert guide
- Indulge in classic Bahamian favorites- a hearty Sunday lunch!
- Sip on Nassau’s most legendary rum cocktail
- Meet and interact with the local entrepreneurs and artisans
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 18 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible