Nassau Chocolate Making ExperienceNassau Bahamas
Discover the delicious world of chocolate at Graycliff Chocolatier. This chocolate lover’s dream begins with insight into the history of chocolate and how the cocoa bean made its home in the Bahamas. As you immerse in the rich and decadent aroma of chocolate at the factory, you’ll learn about the origin of regional cocoa beans and the importance of promoting fair trade and organic farming. Take an in-depth look into the bean-to-bar process, with demonstrations of how delectable bonbons, truffles, bars, and cocoa-flavored treats are made from start to finish. Create your very own edible masterpiece to conclude this unique chocolate experience.
Facility Uses Nuts (guests should advise of any food allergies upon booking).
Children (4 -11 years) need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Learn about the history of chocolate and how it is made
- Experience the bean-to-bar process
- Create your very own edible chocolate masterpiece
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:00 hour approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible