Barbados Historical Dinner with GeorgeBarbados Barbados
Travel back in time to 18th century Barbados and enjoy a five-course dinner at the house George Washington once slept and dined in during a visit to the island in 1751. Once you arrive at the house you’ll be met with a glass of bubbly before being given a brief tour of the inside. Then you’ll be called to the table to enjoy a sumptuous five-course dinner, served with fine old world wines in a wonderfully romantic setting, and illuminated with candles and flaming torches. Listen to the soothing sounds of violin and cello throughout the evening as George Washington, played by respected Barbadian historian Dr. Karl Watson, entertains you with stories about the late American president and Barbados during the 18th century.
This experience is only available from January to April of each year.
- Travel back in time to 18th century Barbados and enjoy a five course dinner
- Visit the house George Washington slept and dined in during a visit to the island in 1751
- Receive a glass of bubbly before a brief tour of the inside of the house
- Enjoy a sumptuous five course dinner served in a gorgeous 18th century setting
- Listen to stories of George Washington’s past in 18th century Barbados
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.