Off-Road AdventurePunta Cana Tours Dominican Republic
We’ll show you hidden secrets of our island as we take you out into the countryside in a specially fitted, air-conditioned 4x4 SUV! Your guide will double up as your exclusive butler, with a fully stocked bar on-hand just for you! This tour starts at a beautiful beach with a mimosa in hand. You'll then drive through local communities, and visit one of the local schools that this tour helps to sponsor. Here you’ll meet some of the children and learn a little about the Dominican educational system. After saying goodbye, you'll visit an authentic Dominican home to see how local people live. Here you can enjoy a brief walk through the coffee and cocoa plantations to learn how the products are grown and processed. Once at the family-owned mountain ranch you’ll enjoy a tour of the animals and walk through the gardens, all before enjoying a delicious Dominican á la carte lunch. On our way down the mountain we’ll visit a local family to learn all about coconuts and sample fresh coconut water straight from the fruit! Finish the day with a bang! Once back at the beach you can sit back and relax or enjoy a fun Boogie Boarding experience!
- This Punta Cana excursion takes you into the countryside in a SUV jeep
- Begin at a beautiful beach and travel to local communities and schools
- Walk through a coffee and cocoa plantation
- Enjoy an á la carte Dominican lunch
- See the production of coconut oil first-hand
- Sample fresh coconut water straight from the fruit
- Go Boogie Boarding at the beach!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
8:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible