Punta Cana Mountain Bike AdventurePunta Cana Tours Dominican Republic
Pedal along the beach and into the countryside of Macao for a real taste of local life. With your expert local guide at hand, you’ll navigate through local forests and across streams on this 9 mile (15km) route with ease. As you venture through rural villages and coffee plantations you’ll have the chance to stop for photo opportunities as well as sample mouth-watering delicacies. Ride along with ease as each bike is fitted with an electrical motor. As you continue on this eco-friendly adventure, soak in the stunning scenery and gain interesting insights into the Dominican Republic’s cultural and religious history.
The bike tours leave in rain and sun shine. Rain coats will be provided in the event of rain.
- Enjoy an eco-friendly bike ride on an electric bike
- Explore Macao’s beach and countryside with your expert local guide
- Learn about Dominican history and local customs while cycling off road paths and roads
- Stop for photo ops and sample local delicacies along the way
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems