Higuey City Electric Eco-Bicycle AdventurePunta Cana Tours Dominican Republic
Venture into the countryside of Higüey City for an eco-friendly bike adventure. Follow your local guide along safe and easy-to ride trails and roads to the city’s most famous monument, the Basilica. With plenty of stunning scenery along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to take spectacular photos. As you peddle through rural villages, you’ll meet locals and immerse yourself into the unique culture and customs. During your journey you’ll get a taste of local life and stop at a small countryside shop where you’ll meet the owners and enjoy a refreshing lemonade along with some snacks. As you continue on this 12-mile (20km) route, you’ll visit the ruins of one of the first sugar cane mills of the new world, learn about the process of sugar making as well as gain interesting insights into the cultural and religious history of the Dominican Republic.
The bike tours leave in rain and sun shine. Rain coats will be provided in the event of rain.
- Enjoy an eco-friendly bike ride on an electric bike
- Explore Higüey with an expert local guide
- Learn about Dominican history and local customs while cycling off road paths and roads
- Visit interesting cultural sites and monuments like the Basilica
- Stop for photo ops and sample local delicacies along the way
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 12 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems