Hogg Island Dune Buggy Tour GrenadaSaint Georges Grenada
Get ready for a dune buggy adventure to Hogg Island just offshore mainland Grenada. Begin your journey from Point Saline base and drive through a charming fishing village before connecting to an elegant residential community. Travel down off road trails as you descend upon a secluded beautiful white sand beach. The views of the neighboring islands are majestic and offer the best snapshot opportunities of your entire Spice Isle vacation. At this point you’ll crossover to Hogg Island, don’t stress because no travel documents are required! This truly virgin cone shaped island with wonderful sandy trails is a dream come true for nature lovers. After you’ve explored the island it’s time to kick off your shoes and dance in the sand to some old time calypso! Conclude your journey by driving along the scenic western trails back to base.
Drivers should be 21 years or older and have a valid driver’s license to operate dune buggy.
- Travel in a dune buggy through off-road trails and past scenic views
- Crossover and explore the offshore Hogg Island
- Swim, eat and dance on the beach at Hogg Island
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 16 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible