Grand Etang Rainforest Hike and Waterfall ExperienceSaint Georges Grenada
Embark on a scenic drive to the Grand Etang Nature Center in Grenada for a hike through the rainforest to the beautiful St. Margaret’s waterfall. Make your way past the Grand Etang Lake, a spectacular volcanic crater, as you head to the start of the trail with a trained guide. Soak up the sights and sounds of the rainforest as you walk through an authentic spice plantation where you get to see firsthand how nutmeg and cinnamon are grown. After enjoying an invigorating hike it’s time to cool down and swim in the refreshing natural pools of the St. Margaret’s waterfall. Listen for the calls of the Mona monkeys and look out for the humming birds sipping nectar from the surrounding wild blossoms. Having relaxed and regained your energy it’s time to prepare for departure.
**Please remember to bring appropriate hiking shoes
**Guests should bring a snack, extra water, & back pack to keep hands free.
- Embark on a scenic drive to the Grand Etang Nature Center
- See firsthand how nutmeg and cinnamon are grown
- Hike through the rainforest to the beautiful St. Margaret’s waterfall
- Swim in the refreshing natural pools of the St. Margaret’s waterfall
- Please note that the climb can become strenuous and so guests should be fit to participate. *** Actual hike time approximately 1hr 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Minimum age 12 years
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 12 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent