Private Tobago Cays AdventureSaint Georges Grenada
Cruise on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht to the famous Tobago Cays that are made up of five small islands and an array of stunning coral reefs. Once there you’ll make your way to a protected marine area where you’ll get the chance to swim amongst turtles and stingrays. Next enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach before jumping back in the boat to make your way to Petit Tabac. Lean the history of this small island best known for being involved in the filming of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies. The Tobago Cays are also home to a unique species of iguanas who you can see up close and feed while exploring the islands. After a day well spent enjoy the views as you cruise back to base.
"For a maximum of 8 persons"
- Cruise on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht to the Tobago Cays
- Swim amongst turtles and stingrays in a protected marine area
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach
- View Petit Tabac an island featured in the Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Feed a unique species of Iguanas
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible