Private Grenada Circumnavigation CruiseSaint Georges Grenada
Cruise around the Isle of Spice in luxury on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht as you make your way to some of the island's natural hot spots. Jet out across the western side of Grenada passing large yachts in Port Louis Marina and inside the charming Carenage of St George’s. Your first stop takes you to snorkel Grenada's very own underwater site, the world's first Underwater Sculpture Park that depicts local history. Next up it’s time to cruise to Sandy Island on the east coast where you can relax on the beach surrounded by coconut trees and enjoy a delicious lunch. Afterwards as you make your way back you’ll pass by and learn the history of a number of small scenic islands, including Hog Island, before docking at Port Louis.
"Price shown is per unit from 1-8 persons"
- Cruise on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht
- Snorkel the underwater sculpture park
- Relax on the beach and enjoy lunch on Sandy island
- See up close views of small islands including Hog island
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible