Private Sun, Sea & Snorkel GrenadaSaint Georges Grenada
Cruise along Grenada’s scenic west coast on a 50 ft. chartered power yacht exploring unique spots along the way. Your first stop takes you to snorkel Grenada's very own underwater site, the world's first Underwater Sculpture Park that depicts local history. Then cruise along the coastline of Grenada’s capital St. George’s passing by large yachts and fishing boats in the Carenage. Next visit one of the top ten beaches in the world, Grand Anse beach, which boasts 2.5 miles of white sand for a refreshing swim. Afterwards get back onboard the boat and cruise to Morne Rouge Bay, locally know as BBC beach, where you can relax and enjoy light refreshments. Learn the island’s rich history along the ride and become an islander for a day.
"For a maximum of 8 persons"
- Cruise on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht
- Snorkel the underwater sculpture park
- Enjoy a refreshing swim at Grand Anse beach
- Relax and enjoy light refreshments on BBC beach
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible