Let's Go Native Negril Culture and Beach ExcursionMontego Bay Jamaica
Learn to live the laid-back lifestyle of a true Caribbean native and leave all your worries behind as this excursion takes you to the Jamaican town of Negril, a place so mellow and relaxed that it’s known as the "Capital of Casual." Start your adventure with a leisurely journey along Jamaica's scenic coastline, where you’ll stop at quaint villages, meet the locals, learn our native dialect (patois) and pick up many interesting historical and cultural facts. Upon arrival in Negril you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch and spend the afternoon lazing in the sun on the famous seven mile strip which boasts one of the globe’s most celebrated beaches. When the sun begins to set, we’ll head over to our final stop in the West End of Negril. Here we’ll hang out at the ideal spot to enjoy a truly breathtaking sunset. After all this, you’re sure to have earned the credentials of a true islander!
- Journey with your guide to Negril the "capital of casual"
- Meet the locals and pick up some interesting cultural facts
- Upon arrival to Negril stop and enjoy a delicious lunch
- Enjoy lazing in the sun on part of the famous seven mile beach
- Witness the sunset at an ideal spot in western Negril
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is INCLUSIVE of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
8:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 18 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible