Mayfield Falls River WalkMontego Bay Jamaica
Come and explore one of Jamaica’s hidden gems! Situated in the lush countryside of Westmoreland, once here you’ll be taken on a beautiful journey on the longest river walk in Jamaica! Follow your guide to the community of Mayfield, before travelling alongside the river itself where you’ll discover and learn interesting details about the healing properties of the local plants. You can immerse yourself in one of the 44 mineral pools or the 21 natural jacuzzis, including the biggest and most famous, the ‘Washing Machine’! Explore the natural caves and discover the beauty of the rural Jamaican countryside.
*Please note that there a number of steps to get to and from the tour site. Guests therefore need to be reasonably fit to participate.
- Explore Mayfield Falls, one of Jamaica's hidden gems
- Enjoy a guided walk up the river to the falls
- Immerse yourself in the 44 mineral pools and 21 natural jacuzzis
- Discover the beautiful Jamaican countryside
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:45 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible