Island Routes Dunns River Catamaran CruiseMontego Bay Jamaica
All aboard an Island Routes Catamaran Cruise for drinks, music, dancing and, of course our secret-ingredient signature cocktail. The DJ spins a reggae soundtrack and the crew plays host on this luxury catamaran adventure serving up snorkeling and panoramic views. As a highlight, experience the majesty of Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most magnificent natural treasures. Led by expert guides, you’ll join hands to form a human chain, as you wind your way up the rocky slopes of this 600 foot waterfall. Cascading down from its untainted source high in the mountains, you’ll delight in the refreshing, pure water as it caresses your skin. Give in to the unbelievable beauty of this wondrous place.
- Join the crew on a luxury catamaran to Dunn's River Falls
- Stop for a short snorkeling trip on the way
- Climb the rocky slopes of the 600 ft. waterfall in a human chain
- On the way back the bar opens and the party starts!
- Learn about our other Catamaran Cruises in Jamaica
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 18 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
Thursday:09:00 AM, 02:30 PM
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible