Bamboo River Rafting on the Martha Brae RiverOcho Rios Jamaica
Climb aboard a 30-foot, bamboo raft for an authentic Jamaican experience. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome fruit drink and given the chance to explore the “Rafter’s Village”. Before you begin the tour you can take a stroll through “Miss Martha’s Herb Garden”, a presentation of Jamaican herbs famous for their medicinal and healing properties. Then sit back and relax in your personal raft as your captain skillfully navigates the jade-green waters of the Martha Brae River located in the parish of Trelawny (birthplace of sprinter Usain Bolt). Trail your hand in the shimmering waters and gaze into the trees filled with colorful birds and exotic flowers. Surrender to the romance of the moment as you float in the cool water glistening in the beautiful Caribbean sun.
Food and Beverage: Welcome Fruit drink upon arrival included. Lunch and Refreshment available for purchase.
Restrictions: Maximum weight of 250 lbs per person (maximum 2 persons per raft).
- Upon arrival enjoy a welcome fruit drink
- See famous Jamaican herbs at “Miss Martha’s Herb Garden”
- Float along the Martha Brae river on a 30 ft. bamboo raft
- Enjoy the exotic surroundings as your captain navigates the river
- Surrender to the romance of the moment with someone special
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 6 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible