Dolphin Encounter & Dunns River Falls ComboNegril Jamaica
Enter the world of these gentle bottlenose beauties with a special kiss and caress while you get a chance to make friends, touch and have an up-close experience with the dolphins. Also, learn some interesting facts about these wonderful creatures from a knee deep water platform. You can also view the exciting Shark Show, performed by our very own pirates of “Little Port Royal.” Interact with the colorful birds, exotic snakes and iguanas on the nature trail. Enjoy unlimited mini-boat rides, a 40ft. water slide and interactions with the gentle stingrays (with barbs clipped). Experience the majesty of Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most magnificent natural treasures and one of the globe’s most gorgeous spots.
- Have an up-close experience with a dolphin
- Enjoy an exciting shark show performed by the trainers
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the nature trail
- Have fun sliding down the 40ft water slide or riding a mini-boat
- Snorkel and interact with stingrays (barbs removed)
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and select non-alcoholic beverages
- Climb the 600ft Dunn's River Falls in a human chain
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Minimum Height: 3.3ft
- Children with height of 3.3ft – 3.9ft will be able to participate accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies
- Children with height of 3.9ft-4.6ft will be able to participate alone, child rate applies
- Children with height over 4.6ft will be able to participate alone, adult rate applies
- Children under 3.3ft are considered infants and will perform Encounter activities Free, independent of the program they participate in. It is a requirement that they fit the vest.
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible