Lets Go Native Negril Adventure from South Coastsouth coast Jamaica
Learn to live the laid-back lifestyle of a true Caribbean native and leave all your worries behind as this excursion takes you to the Jamaican town of Negril, a place so mellow and relaxed that it’s known as the "Capital of Casual." Start your adventure with a leisurely journey along Jamaica's scenic southern coastline through local communities and the historic town of Savanna-La-Mar. Upon arrival in Negril you’ll make two shopping stops, first at the Craft Market where you can purchase local crafts and hand-made souvenirs before heading to one of Negril’s best shopping malls for some duty free shopping. Next up enjoy a delicious lunch and spend the afternoon lazing in the sun with a cocktail in hand on the famous seven mile strip which boasts one of the globe’s most celebrated beaches. Before the sun begins to set, we’ll head over to our final stop, the world famous Rick’s Café in the West End of Negril. Here we’ll hang out at the ideal spot to enjoy a truly breath taking sunset.
- Journey with your guide to Negril the "capital of casual"
- Shop for souvenirs at the craft market
- Discover the best duty-free shopping opportunities in Negril
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and laze in the sun on part of the famous seven mile beach
- Witness the sunset at the world famous Rick’s Cafe
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is INCLUSIVE of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 18 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible