Cancun Dolphin EncounterCancun Mexico
Set sail to Isla Mujeres and make your dream of playing with a friendly dolphin a reality during the Dolphin Encounter program. See and touch the dolphins up close from the safety of a secure platform. You will only be waist deep in the water, so it’s perfect for the family and those who aren’t as confident in the water. During the program you will learn everything you need to know about these amazing mammals, including how to identify them individually, their eating habits, scientific data about them and more! All of this while feeling their soft skin, receiving gentle kisses and handshakes. Get ready for a truly enjoyable experience with the dolphins.
- Set sail on a ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Interact with the dolphins up close from a secure platform
- Receive gentle kisses and handshakes
- Enjoy a buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the swimming pools and other facilities at the beach club
- No transfers included
- Dolphin Activity: 1 hour (15min briefing and 45 mins in the water)
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am,11 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$10 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-11: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-11 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-11 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible