Cancun Underwater ScooterCancun Mexico
This excursion allows you to experience a unique and exciting underwater journey like no other. You will get the chance to operate your own underwater observation bubble that is easy to operate and provides a constant flow of air. The crew will provide all the instruction you need during the 30 minute boat ride to Chitales reef just off the coast. Once in the water you will sit comfortably on the underwater scooter, insert your head into the helmet and breathe normally! As you navigate around the reef our guides will be right there with you and on hand for any assistance that you may need. During your adventure you will come face-to-face with brilliantly hued fish, gorgeous coral reefs and other exotic marine life. Afterwards you will also have time for some snorkelling fun!
***Not recommended for non-swimmers. Participants must be between 12 and 60 years old***
- Experience a unique excursion in an underwater scooter
- The crew will provide safety instructions during the boat ride to Chitales reef
- Get an up close look at the gorgeous coral reefs and exotic marine life
- Afterwards you will also have time for some snorkelling fun!
- Read about our top 6 things to do in Mexico!
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $10usd cash p.p. for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
- Min height: 1.20m (4 ft.)
- Max height: 1.85m (6 ft.)
- Max width: 60cm (2 ft.)
2:40 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 12 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
Monday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
Tuesday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
Wednesday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
Thursday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
Friday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
Saturday:09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness