Cancun Underwater Museum Snorkel TourCancun Mexico
Snorkel the famous Cancun Underwater Museum where you can see some of the 450 life sized underwater sculptures that form this special man-made sustainable reef. On this tour you will visit one of two MUSA sites located around Cancun, including one just off the coast of the famous island, Isla Mujeres. The statues are made of marine clay, a special material that encourages the growth of algae and coral, helping to create a breeding ground for fish and other marine life. Some sculptures were molded to depict locals such as a fisherman or school children. Each piece has its own meaning to depict how man is harming the eco system. Weather and time permitting you’ll be taken to another snorkel zone which is known for its abundance of fish and marine life. See how the marine life interacts with these statues in this special snorkeling experience.
- Snorkel the famous Cancun Underwater Museum
- See some of the 450 life sized underwater sculptures
- The statues are made of marine clay and promote the growth of algae and coral
- Read about our top 6 things to do in Mexico!
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one-way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $10usd cash p.p. for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
3:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness