Cozumel Snorkel TourCancun Mexico
Get ready to snorkel Cozumel! Famous for its crystal clear waters and an abundance of sea life, you will visit two astounding reef areas just off the coast of the island which are teaming with life. Air-conditioned buses will take you on a comfortable ride down to Playa Del Carmen where you take the ferry over to Cozumel. Once there swim in the warm waters and snorkel the lively reef, teeming with schools of tropical, vibrantly colored fish. Afterwards you’ll visit the downtown area of Cozumel for a delicious meal at the 'La Mision' restaurant, followed by some shopping time. Enjoy exploring the island at your leisure before returning to Playa Del Carmen on the ferry.
- Depart Playa Del Carmen on a ferry to Cozumel
- Snorkel Cozumel famous for its abundance of sea life
- Visit two astounding reef areas just off the coast
- Afterwards enjoy a delicious meal at the 'La Mision' restaurant followed by some shopping time
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one-way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $10usd cash p.p. for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
11:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 5 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness