Cancun Deep Sea Sport FishingCancun Mexico
Experience deep sea sport fishing off the coast of Cancun on this early morning trip! Known for its abundance of fish, you’ll find everything from the smaller species used for bait, to the large trophy fish! Right from the start the crew will help you to catch fish for live bait, getting you set up for the rest of the day. Upon arrival to the fishing site the crew will assist with setting up the lines and be on hand to guide you when needed. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with the only fish research center in Cancun and tag your fish before releasing them back into the ocean. Come and enjoy the open waters of Cancun where the sun is shining and the fish are biting!
- Experience deep sea sport fishing off the coast of Cancun
- The crew will help you to catch fish for live bait
- Tag your fish before releasing them back into the ocean
- Read about our top 6 things to do in Mexico!
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- $8.00 USD cash per person for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in.
6:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
Monday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Tuesday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Wednesday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Thursday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Friday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Saturday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
Sunday:07:00 AM, 01:00 PM
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness