Isla Mujeres Day TripCancun Mexico
Enjoy a visit to the famous island of Isla Mujeres where there are still some ancient ruins where historians say jade, skulls and skeletons were found! Part of the area's famous reef runs alongside the coast of the island and the crystal clear shallow waters are great for snorkeling or diving! The day trip to the island includes boat transportation, with soft drinks and beers, as well as access to an amazing private beach club with all the comforts and amenities you need for a relaxing day. Alternatively you can opt for the snorkel tour upon arrival to Isla Mujeres where you’ll be taken for 45 minutes of snorkeling at the local reef (additonal costs will apply). A delicious buffet is available for your enjoyment; afterwards it’s off to 'el centro' for some shopping and bartering in the local markets. The party continues after and the drinks keep flowing as the entertainment team closes out the day with a dance show on the return ferry. This day trip is a great option for all the family!
- Enjoy a visit by ferry to Isla Mujeres
- Drinks available onboard ferry
- Access to private beach club with buffet and open bar
- Free time for shopping at local markets
- Optional snorkeling trip available
- No transfers included
- Please Note public transportation is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the hotel zone. Cost: Approximately $1 one way.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time at Aquaworld located along the hotel zone - Aquaworld Marina, KM 15.3 Boulevard Kikulcan (hotelzone), Cancun. Q. Roo
- Ages 4-11 years: child rate applies
- Under 4 years: free of cost
- Minimum age 5 years for snorkeling
- $12.00 USD cash per person for marine park/dock fee payable upon check-in
- Guests are advised to return on the 4 pm ferry because this one is included. If you miss this ferry you will have to pay for a public ferry.
8:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness