Best-of-St. Lucia Culture, Heritage & Sightseeing TourCastries St. Lucia
Tour the undiscovered and unspoiled island of St.Lucia in air conditioned comfort while experiencing the truly Saint Lucian way of life, with a tour that takes you to Fond Latisab. There you will practice traditions such as preparation of cassava bread, cooking on macambou leaves and an authentic display of wood-sawing while Chak Chak bands play in the background. The historic buildings of Castries comes alive as well-informed tour guides take you on a walk through the architectural history of an old colonial island city, make a stop to do some well-needed shopping, whilst at the same time enjoying the spirit and life of the modern Caribbean.
- Tour the unspoiled island of St. Lucia in air conditioned comfort
- Practice culinary traditions like preparing local cassava bread
- Take a guided walk through the architectural history of Castries
- Make a stop to go do some shopping
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible