Volcano HighlightCastries St. Lucia
Imagine visiting the eighth wonder of the world an actual active volcano that you can drive right into. During this St. Lucia volcano tour, you'll travel through the quaint fishing villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries on to the banana plantations. You'll arrive in Soufrière (the old capital of Saint Lucia) and visit the world famous Sulphur Springs “drive-in- volcano.” On the way back, you'll proceed to the lookout spot for a photo op of the picturesque Marigot Bay. This St. Lucia drive-through volcano tour is an excursion that you won't want to miss.
- Travel through the villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries
- Visit the Sulphur Springs "drive in volcano"
- Witness views of the picturesque Marigot Bay
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 1 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible