ATV Adventure St. Lucia (Double Rider)Castries St. Lucia
Experience the island's incredible beauty up close and personal, as you maneuver a two-seater all-terrain vehicle through working plantations, historical sites and rural communities that take you back in time. Your journey takes you to the Marquis estate which was established back in 1723 and was one of Saint Lucia’s largest banana plantations. You’ll learn how the plantation was run as well as interesting facts about the banana plant itself. Along the route you’ll also see relics of the past such as a water wheel, an old locomotive and ruins of a sugar mill and slave quarters. Next enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views at Debarra’s view point of the Atlantic coast and Grande Anse beach as you begin your return to base. So go off-road, get dirty and revel in an adventure you'll never forget.
All drivers must be 21 years & older and show valid driver's licence.
• Maneuver a two-seater ATV past panoramic views
• Visit working plantations, historical sites and rural communities
• Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic coast
• Stop for refreshments along the way
• Go off-road, get dirty, and revel in the adventure
- Retail price is per ATV with minimum of 2 people on 1 ATV
- All drivers must be 21 years & older and show valid driver's licence.
- Passenger may be an adult or child 8 years and older.
- ATV has a weight limit of 700 lbs (approx. 350lbs per guest)
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
Monday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Tuesday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Wednesday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Thursday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Friday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Saturday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Sunday:09:00 AM, 11:00 AM
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Driver`s License
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible