Gros Islet Friday Night Street PartyCastries St. Lucia
Come and enjoy the famous seafood Friday night street party in the popular fishing village of Gros Islet in St. Lucia. You’ll get picked up from your hotel for a short ride north to Gros Islet, where the night comes alive with drinks, music, seafood as well as arts and craft. See up close how the locals prepare French influenced seafood and barbeque, you’ll be able to purchase food and drinks from the vendors to enjoy. Enjoy the night and immerse yourself in the culture and party like a Lucian while dancing to local and international music.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and party like a local
- Purchase locally made food including French influenced seafood, barbecue and salads
- Dance the night away to both local and international music
- Browse souvenirs and gifts from local vendors
- Check out more of our 'Voluntourism' programs here Island Impact
Part proceeds will go towards supporting the local community and the work of the Sandals Foundation.
- The designated location where guests are free to go and come as they please is located on Marie These Street, between the Village Gate Bar and a restaurant, Flavours of the Grill. This is the designated drop off/pick up area
- Each guest will receive:
- A wrist band for identification purposes
- A release waiver form to sign
- Guests will be briefed by the driver before being dropped off. Select vendors will be marked by a symbol representing Superior Tours i.e. flag or banner
- Bathrooms are available at the bars and restaurants in the vicinity.
- If guests are not at the pickup point at the designated time, an announcement will be made via the music sound system requesting that they come to the pickup point or the DJ booth
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need more Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible